The condition of your skin relies on different factors, not just your skincare routine. Your lifestyle, sun exposure and the aging process affects your skin's appearance. However, there are natural ways you can maintain youthful-looking skin.
- The ellagic acid na nasa berries helps fight wrinkles and prevent sun damage to the skin by blocking production of enzymes that break down collagen in damaged skin cells.
2. Enough Sleep
- Getting enough sleep is good for your health and also has noticeable benefits on the skin. Since nire-relax nito ang facial muscles, it helps smooth lines and wrinkles on the face.
- Alam natin that exercise is good for the heart and lungs. What you might not know is that it also improves circulation to the skin, increasing its rate of cell renewal as well as the rate it gets rid of toxins. These help protect the skin from signs of aging.
4. Fish Oil
Fish oil supplements ay madalas iniinom for the heart, but these are also good for the skin due to an omega-3 fatty acid found in fish oil. It reduces aging that leads to wrinkles and sagging, and helps keep the skin moist and supple.
5. Green Tea
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds in green tea protect the skin from damage from free radicals, which comes from sun damage and exposure to toxins.
6. Less Inuman Sessions
- Drinking alcohol causes blood vessels to dilate. Inuubos din nito ang vitamin A in the body, which is an antioxidant that protects the skin.
7. Not Smoking
- Smoking reduces the oxygen level in the blood on the surface of the skin as well as the collagen level in the skin. This makes the skin look older, making smokers prone to grayish skin and lines at the corners of their eyes and mouths.
8. Orange Foods
- Carrots, squash and sweet potatoes are some examples of orange foods that are rich in beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin and lycopene. Mabuti sila sa balat because they help the skin repair its tissues and keep it smooth and hydrated. Aside from that, these also help protect the skin from UV ray exposure.
9. Vitamin-Enriched Night Creams
- Umiinit ang ating balat sa gabi. Sa oras na ito, it absorbs nutrients better, making a vitamin-enriched night cream an important part of your skin regimen. Look out for creams that contain ingredients like vitamins E, B, A, C and K.
- We know that drinking enough water is good for our body, and this includes our skin. Getting enough water prevents our skin from becoming dry and flaky, which in turn makes it more prone to wrinkles.
10 Ways To Youthful-looking Skin
Other Stories From Pretty Pinay
Discover how to get
Our resident reviewer Kristine takes on Y.E.T Korea Cosmetic's BB Cream and other Products
korean looking skin
Y.E.T KOREA COSMETICS BB CREAM & OTHER PRODUCTS REVIEW
Find out how
A kiss can be fatal.
BEWARE OF POISON KISS!
How can I get rid
Here are some product reviews for pimple treatment alternatives
of my pesky pimples?
PIMPLES BE GONE!
What are they?
Here are some do-it-yourself beauty tips na pwede niyong subukan sa bahay.
5 DIY BEAUTY TIPS
AS EASY AS COUNTING
So here's a guide for our pretty Morena Pinays on how to do a smokey look.
ONE, TWO, THREE
Be that Ideal Man
Here is quick and comprehensive style guide for young men out there.
THE IDEAL MAN